INDIA'S OWN IOT SOLUTION PROVIDER FOR EFFICIENT USE OF ENERGY IN BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACES
IoT Based Temperature Sensor
Using MCP9701A sensor
Temperature sensor that helps detecting environment temperature and any variations and communicate it with servers. It uses the MCP9701A sensor for measurement and works on LoRaWAN®
The MCP9701/9701A family of Linear Active Thermistor™ Integrated Circuit (IC) is an analogue temperature sensor that converts temperature to an analogue voltage.
It’s a low-cost, low-power sensor with an accuracy of ±2°C from 0°C to +70°C (MCP9701A) ±4°C from 0°C to +70°C (MCP9701) while consuming 6 μA (typical) operating current.
Solution Operating Parameters:
- 5VDC, 200mA
Temperature Measurement Range:
- -40°C to +125°C (Extended Temperature)
- -40°C to +150°C (High Temperature)
- ±2°C (max.), 0°C to +70°C (MCP9701A)
Wide Operating Voltage Range:
- VDD = 3.1V to 5.5V MCP9701/9701A
• Low Operating Current: 6 μA typical)
• Optimized to Drive Large Capacitive Loads
- 09 Optically isolated Digital Inputs.
- Interface with auxiliary output for fault detection and door switch.
Optimized for Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs):
- 19.5 mV/°C (typical) MCP9701A
DC Electrical Characteristics:
•Electrical Specifications: Unless otherwise indicated:
•MCP9701A: VDD = 3.1V to 5.5V, GND = Ground, TA = -10°C to +125°C and No load.